A few years ago, I was your typical office-worker: stressed out, uneven energy, overweight, and inconsistent complexion. Now I'm just your typical 28-year old urban hunter-gatherer on a quest to be healthy, and having a few adventures along the way. See my full bio.
More assorted links
- The Rise of Gluten-Free Baking (NYT) -- I think this is a good thing, on net, right?
- Eat Fat, Stay Lean (NYT) -- The study is tiny, but at least the fat phobia may be fading
- Traditional Mongolian Herders warily enter the stock market
- Is wild fruit actually small and bitter?
- A touching tribute from a daughter to her father