A few years ago, I was your typical office-worker: stressed out, uneven energy, overweight, and inconsistent complexion. Now I'm just your typical 28-year old urban hunter-gatherer on a quest to be healthy, and having a few adventures along the way. See my full bio.
How to eat paleo when you get your wisdom teeth out
My buddy just got his wisdom teeth out and is begging for suggestions. His ideas:
- A lot of chicken and beef broth
- Some vegetable baby food
- Lots of pureed vegetables ( (
- Coconut milk
- Coconut milk plus almond butter, dark chocolate
- Grass-fed butter
- Various pureed soups (gazpacho, etc.)
- Mark Sisson's Primal Fuel (high protein, high fat from coconut)
- The inimitable Sardine Smoothie
Hell, I don't see anything wrong with blending up any given paleo-friendly meal. Ground beef and a little tomato sauce. Chicken breast with some lemons and herbs. Steak with a little red wine reduction.
What would you add to the list?