A few years ago, I was your typical office-worker: stressed out, uneven energy, overweight, and inconsistent complexion. Now I'm just your typical 28-year old urban hunter-gatherer on a quest to be healthy, and having a few adventures along the way. See my full bio.
Assorted barefoot links
I guess this was barefoot running week here at H-G, so here is a little link round-up:
- An evening with Christopher McDougall, author of Born to Run
- Birthday Shoes, the VFF fansite, has nice commentary on the Today Show appearance
- Free beginner's workshop in Central Park on Sunday at 4:30pm -- come join us!
- Mark Sisson on persistence hunting in the park
- And here's my buddy Erwan with a bad-ass barefoot running video for MovNat. Watch it in HD.